Smashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now

4 posters

Go down

Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now Empty Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now

Post  FearTheGreen Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 am

So, it's simple and a lot like the movie thread, post everything and anything about video games here. If you're playing Super Mario Bros for the NES well then let us know, if you just beat the newest baddest game around, again let us know. Have some news that's hot off the press about up coming games or events, post it here guys!

God Of War III - Holy mother of everything holy...this game is f^cking insane. If you have a PS3 you owe it to yourself to buy this game, at the very least it will show off the true potential of the PS3 as it just might be the best looking console game ever made. The first level is also just amazing, probably the most impressive opening level to any game out there, you'll be blown away by it. I'm loving this game, just beat it for the first time and I plan on playing it at least a few more times. 9/10 It would have gotten a perfect score but the story could have been better, it's not bad but it's not as good as the first games story, although it had to potential to be.
Also, these images don't even remotely do the game justice, it looks so amazing in motion, you just have to play it to experience it.
Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now God_of_war_3_e3
Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now God_of_war_3_4
FearTheGreen
FearTheGreen

Back to top Go down

Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now Empty Re: Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now

Post  Nivekian Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Played the Demo, have not picked up the game yet...

Nivekian

http://www.Nivekian.com

Back to top Go down

Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now Empty Re: Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now

Post  Scandalous Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Dang. I want to get this, but I still haven't even finished Arkham Asylum, and I swore to myself not to buy another 3rd person adventure game until I did. Guess I'd better get going...

Scandalous
Admin

https://smashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivekian Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 pm

This game is action crack, picked up the full game last week, but I should be packing...

Nivekian

http://www.Nivekian.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FearTheGreen Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:16 am

Assassins Creed 2 - Never played the first, but I'm having a blast with the sequel. First things first, the game starts out SLOW, but if you can get by the first hour or so you'll start to enjoy the game more and more. Climbing up hundreds of feet and looking out over city landscape is pretty amazing. The characters are all (or at least mostly) based on real life people and from the looks of it they modeled them all from actors and it shows. The story is interesting so far which is what's keeping me playing. The one downfall is the controls. They aren't bad for the most part, climbing is easy, running around the rooftops is fairly easy, but the combat could have used more work. Getting a stealth kill is great, but if you have to fight somebody or a group of people face to face, things can get a little ugly. Overall a good game that needed just a little bit of work yet. 8/10

Video games...yeah what'cha playing right now 956858_20091216_screen002
FearTheGreen
FearTheGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Obi-Ron Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 am

New Mario Bros. Wii....Oh snap, there's a world 9?!!? sunny
Obi-Ron
Obi-Ron

Back to top Go down

Post  FearTheGreen Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Marvel vs Capcom 3 announced...man this made my day.
FearTheGreen
FearTheGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum