Smashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conan (the new movie)

4 posters

Go down

Conan (the new movie) Empty Conan (the new movie)

Post  The Hulk UK Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 am

Conan (the new movie) Frazettamovie

The movie as yet untitled follows Conan as he avenges his fathers death and the destruction of his village then ends up involved in a much deeper, darker plot.

Director: Marcus Nispel.
Jason Momoa: Conan (the guy the films about)
Stephen Lang: Khalar Singh (the big bad from avatar is another big bad)
Ron Perlman: Corin (Conans big chinned daddy and thank goodness he doesnt know who I am after making that quip)
Bob Sapp: Ukafa (Big particularly scary villainous henchman I would'nt want to spill a beer on in the village tavern)
Rachel Nichols: Tamara (the sexy damsel in distress though Id rather in no dress)
Saïd Taghmaoui: (dont know name yet but hes a thief leader)
Leo Howard: Wee Conan (as a kid)

Conan (the new movie) Ronjasontama Conan (the new movie) Stephenbobrachel-1

The Hulk UK

Back to top Go down

Conan (the new movie) Empty Re: Conan (the new movie)

Post  The Hulk UK Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 am

Again the writers are straying quite a bit from REHs vision. I suggested the casting of Jason Momoa back on Hulkspace and I think he is near perfect if he puts some real muscle on. Conan is depicted as both heavily buffed and more athletic and leaner in various pieces of artwork so he doesnt need to be Arnie size. Unfortunately I went and read the bloody script synopsis that is online as I zealously searched for information and then realised I had wasted the movie for myself. However the script is being rewritten I believe or polished so hopefully I will be surprised.

The Hulk UK

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk UK Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

Rose McGowan has joined playing a wicked witch. The power of 1 without her charmed sisters.
Conan (the new movie) Rose

The Hulk UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Scandalous Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks for the updates on this project, UK. Keep 'em coming. Conan the Barbarian is one of my favorite movies of all time, but it's time for a new interpretation.

Scandalous
Admin

https://smashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FearTheGreen Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:15 am

Man I'm really hoping this movie turns out good, but the more I read about it the less I believe that to be the case. Although I do like that Rose is in it...damn I find her amazingly hot. I love you
FearTheGreen
FearTheGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivekian Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Can't wait to see Momoa in full Conan wardrobe. He will probably look much more closer to typical depictions of the character than Ahnold did. What sucks is, most people identify the character with 'roided up Gap tooth early 80's Arnie than the illustrations of the character by Frazetta/ Buscuma/ Nord. That, and people thinking they needed to cast "a white Celtic looking guy".

Nivekian

http://www.Nivekian.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down